1. The white highlands - Kenya highlands were to be exclusively for the white settlers
2. The Indians would elect five members to the legco on a communal roll.
3. The European settler demanded for self government was rejected
4. Racial segregation in all residential areas was abolished/ restriction on immigration
5. The interest of Africans was to be given priority before those of information if there was conflict
6. The colonial secretary would exercise strict control over the affairs of the colony.
7. A missionary would be nominated to the legco to represent the interest of Africans
8. The settlers had to maintain in their representation in the legco